My Etsy shop - ALL STICKERED UP

Monday, October 6, 2008

Menu Planning Mondays! Oct 6 - 12

Photobucket

This is the second week I am trying this new format for the weekly meal planning. In previous weeks, I would specifically decide what meal we eat when. This time I am trying to be a little more spontaneous. But I still don't know if I like it. I was so used to the other way, but I thought I would try it again this week. Who knows, maybe I will end up liking doing it this way.

Breakfasts
Cereal and fruit
muffins and yogurt
pancakes, fruit and yogurt
french toast, fruit smoothie
eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast


Lunches
Homemade chicken tenders and garlic fries
grilled cheese sandwich with carrots and green peppers
PB&J sammies and bananas
quesadillas and green beans


Dinners

oregano chicken, rice and broccoli
shredded chicken tacos
bruschetta chicken, Brussels sprouts
crock pot lemon garlic chicken, green beans, rice pilaf
chili mac and beer bread
meat loaf, mashed potatoes, carrots
swiss steak, maches potatos, green beans

For more great ideas and to post your own menu planning go to orgjunkie.com.

Everyone, have a wonderful week!!!
Fran

No comments: