My Etsy shop - ALL STICKERED UP

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Show us where you live - Livingrooms

Photobucket
Kelly at Kellys Korner blog is hosting another Show Us Where you Live Friday again. I am a little late. I am lovin' taking a peek into other ppls homes and seeing their decorating styles. After last weeks kitchen addition of SUWYL I did a little sprucing up in my kitchen. We painted a green wall yellow, I put up some pictures and bought three apothocary jars (like Kelly's) filled with pears and pomegranates. The changes make our kitchen look fresh.

This week is livingrooms. Ours is small but cozy. I didn't take photos of our familyroom. I might later this weeek and add them to this post.


Photobucket
This is the livingroom view from our dining room.

Photobucket
This is the view from the top of our stairs. A few years ago we (I mean John) tore down
a half wall and his brother in law installed new railings for us. they are beautiful!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
This is table has my two favorite things on it right now. The digital photo frame
my parents got John and I for Christmas. The bottom left of the big frame is a
digital photo frame and the other three frames are for still pics. And on the second
shelf is my Ipod Touch docking station, it has a radio and CD player too. LOVE IT!!


Photobucket
We live in a bi-level house, so when you enter our home you either walk up 6 steps
or down 6 steps. And this is the shelf right above the door where we put cutsy knick knacks.
And at Chirstmas, Easter and Halloween we decorate it too.

Too participate check out Kelly's blog at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/

Have a blessed week!!!
Fran

5 comments:

Courtney said...

You have a beautiful home, it feels very warm and inviting!

Michele said...

I love the colors! You have a beautiful home!

Michelle said...

your house is beautiful! i love the colors!! our house is a split level as well. We just moved in a little over a month ago and wasn't sure how we'd like it...so far so good!

I've enjoyed looking over your blog...how cool you got to see GoFish! they are a favorite around here!

Anna said...

Thanks for the tour of your living room...nice and cozy!

Anonymous said...

Looks just like our raised ranch we just sold in buffalo grove. was built in 1970 and from the pictures you posted looks like the identical layout.

Shawna