My Etsy shop - ALL STICKERED UP

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Ohhh....this is so much fun, starting a blog. I never thought I would write one, but here I am. I am not going to be known for using correct grammar and spelling every word correct. I am know for run-on sentences that keep going and going and going ;) ENJOY!!!

So lets get started....

Well...I am married to a wonderful man, John (AKA Bunz) more on that later. We got married March 26, 2000 in VEGAS! We had a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception at the Monte Carlo resort. Most of our friends and family came out to share our special day... could ya blame them, they got a vacation out of it...lol

We lived in Naperville for the first year of our marriage. And we decided, we wanted to move out to the boonies. We love it out here. It is so quiet and peaceful, a perfect place to raise our twin boys.

We had "the boys" Justin and Jason in August 2003. They are our world. Yes, our lives revolve around them...sometimes a good thing, sometimes a bad thing. They were born premature at 30 weeks. My precious little (very little) boys weighed in at just over 3 pounds each and 16 inches long. It was a very emotional time.

I also have 3 great sisters, a niece and two nephews they are so important to me. We have such a blast when we are all together. Johns family is amazing, its a world-win of fun when we are all together. We are blessed to have so many kids in the family. There are 6 kids under the age of 6.

Blessings,
Fran

No comments: